Day 01 - Ayubowan Sri Lanka!
- Upon arrival, you will be warmly welcomed by our Ayurva representative at the airport.
- You will be gifted a complimentary wellness gift from Ayurva Traveller that will come in handy during your stay.
- You will then be transferred to Dambulla, where you will check in at a luxurious Nature Resort and spend the rest of the evening at leisure while enjoying freshly prepared delicacies for dinner.
- Overnight stay at Sigiriya.
Day 02 - Authentic country lifestyle experience and sunset atop Sigiriya
- Wake up to the breathtaking views of the lake and enjoy the scrumptious breakfast at the resort.
- In the morning - experience the authentic country lifestyle of Sri Lanka by leaving on a village tour. Travel by traditional bullock cart, explore the lake by a local catamaran, mingle with the locals while learning to cook a traditional Sri Lankan dish and enjoy a delicious Sri Lankan meal of rice and curry.
- In the evening it's time to climb "The Magnificent Sigiriya Rock Fortress", for an experience of a lifetime!
- Dinner and overnight stay at the serene setting of luxurious Jetwing Lake.
Known as the 8th wonder of the world, you will experience the Sigiriya Rock Fortress and its water gardens made from natural springs, the enchanting frescos, the Sigiri Mirror Wall and the Lion Platform. On your final ascent to the top, you will be greeted with awe-inspiring views of the sunset.
Day 03 - Set your footprints on Medieval Royal City!
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to "Kandy - The Medieval Royal City".
- En-route you can pay a visit to a spice garden in Matale. You can learn how their organic spices are grown, processed and used and then it's time for a delicious Sri Lankan meal at the garden itself.
- In the evening, walk around the Kandy City and explore the Kandy Bazaar, Gem lapidary and many more in the vicinity.
- Thereafter, end the evening like royalty by enjoying the performance of Kandyan dancers at the cultural show.
- Overnight stay at one of the stylish boutique resorts in Kandy.
Surrounded by lush green hills, flora, fauna and the tranquil Kandian Lake, this city holds its pride by being the last stronghold of the Sinhalese kingdom. Known as the royal city of the Island, this is also home to the sacred Temple of the tooth relic of Lord Buddha.
Day 04 - Stunning hill-country village paradise!
- After breakfast, you may proceed to Nuwara Eliya, "the Little England in the central highlands".
- En-route, you may visit a tea factory or a plantation where you get the opportunity to witness the tea making process and enjoy the mesmerizing views of the hills and tea plantations while sipping a cup of world's finest Ceylon tea.
- Check in at your hotel in Nuwara Eliya and have a relaxing evening with most scenic views of the central highlands!
- Overnight stay in one of the most unique hotels in the island.
Situated in central highlands of the Island, it is one of the most scenic destinations with hills covered by cloud forests and tea plantations. It's cool climate, marvelous views and scenic trekkings make it a one of a kind experience for travelers.
Day 05 - Enjoy the misty hills before going off to beach!
- Wake up to stunning views of the hill country and enjoy a delightful breakfast at the hotel while enjoying the cool climate and picturesque views of cloudy tea plantations and mountains.
- Say goodbye to these mountain beauties, as you will be leaving for your beach stay.
- Check in at to the resort for a relaxing beach stay and enjoy rest the day overlooking stunning Indian Ocean.
- Overnight stay in a luxurious beach resort
Day 06 - Time to pamper with sun, sand & sea
- Rise and shine! Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Fancy a little bit of pampering? Yes! you can visit the luxurious spa at the hotel or relax at the beach as you may need some "me time" during your holiday.
Day 07 - Final footprint till you come again!
- Breakfast at the hotel while enjoying stunning views of the Indian ocean for the last time till you come again.
- Thereafter, you may engage in a city tour in Galle Fort, where you can walk around and explore the fort and have delicious cafe lunch inside the Fort in itself (If time permits)
- Transfer to the airport for departure.
Wellness Add-ons for your stay:
- Get your morning detox juice at the resort
- Pampering spa treatments at different locations
- Sunrise and sunset guided Yoga
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid from 01st June 2018 - 30th April 2019
- Peak period supplements are not included.
Note: Prices in USD per person based on two people travelling together.
- All Hotel accommodation including all taxes and breakfast & dinner.
- All transfers & sightseeing transportation in private vehicle as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Service of a chauffeur guide.
- 24/7 assistance from the Ayurva Team.
CONTACT OUR TEAM FOR MORE INFORMATION!