- On Arrival in Paro and transfer to Thimphu
- En-route, visit to an ancient Himalayan Buddhist monastery: Kyichu Lhakhang
- Relish your Bhutan's first ever Lunch in Paro down town.
- Visit Exotic Sajib Bazar Paro Farmer's weekend Market & Tacho Gang temple iron Bridge "temple of the hill of the excellent horse"
- After arriving to the Capital Thimphu, check into Hotel and relax/refresh
- Your Tour of the day ends with the visit of Tashichhoedzong "fortress of the glorious religion"
- Dinner at a local restaurant and overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu
- Thimphu Day tour (Bhutan Post office, memorial Stupa, Budda Dordenma)
- Picnic lunch in the woods at Kuenselphodrang Park near Buddha Point
- Visit - Changangkha Lhakhang: The popular oldest temple in Thimphu perched on a hill
- Visit to the: 13 Arts and Crafts: The Institute for Zorig Chusum (commonly known as the Painting School) where students undergo a 6-year training course in Bhutan's 13 traditional arts and crafts.
- Later visit Textile and Folk Heritage Museum, a fascinating testimony of the Bhutanese material culture and living traditions
- Final visit of the day to: Gagyel Lhundrup weaving Centre
- Dinner at a restaurant in Thimphu town.
- Overnight at a hotel in Thimphu
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Today begins pretty early as we head towards Punakha, a place once famed as the ancient capital of Bhutan and, even today, houses the national treasures of the Kingdom.
- On the way visit Dochula Pass with 108 Stupas & Chimi Lhakhang, the fertility temple
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Then visit to Punakha Dzong - the grand ancient capital. It is here Bhutan's Kings are crowned and the head of the Buddhist clergy anointed.
- Punakha Suspension Bridge: After the visit to Dzong, walk up to have another adventure - Punakha Suspension Bridge. This is going to be one of the highlights of today's tour. It is known for the 2nd longest suspension bridge in Bhutan
- Dinner and overnight at a hotel in Punakha
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Hike to Khamsum Yulley Namgyel
- While hiking towards Khamsum Yulley Namgyel, we will make a stopover at Yoebesa Community School - one of the smallest community schools in Bhutan. Visit classes and interact with enthusiastic students.
- Lunch will be catered at the riverside before you start off your hike.
- Then visit Sangchen Dorji Lhendrup Nunnery
- Dinner and overnight at a Hotel in Punakha.
- Breakfast at Hotel & Check-out
- Proceed to Paro via Thimphu
- Stopover in Thimphu to pamper yourself with an evening coffee at Krama's coffee
- Shopping in Thimphu before continuing to Paro.
- Dinner and Overnight at a Hotel in Paro
- With an early start, we will undertake a three-hour hike to Taktshang (Tiger's lair) the most famous temple in the Himlayan Buddhist world - Taktshang Monastery (The Tiger's nest)
** For spiritual connection, interested ones can host prayer flags
- Lunch will be served at the Taktshang Cafeteria where you get the clear view of Tiger's Nest.
- Dinner will be in a farm house cooked local food
- Hot stone bath - Nothing beats a soak into hot stone bath after an arduous hike to Tiger's Nest. (additional cost)
- You will be offered hands-on experiences to harvest vegetables from the garden and witness the farmer cooking in their kitchen.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Our representative will help you with exit formalities and then bid you farewell.
*All immigration departure cards will be pre-filled up by our company for swift check-in. All we need is their signatures at the end of the card!
- Bhutan Visa Fee
- All internal transport; Comfortable car- SUV / Toyota Bus
- All Accommodations used are 3-star hotels under double/twin sharing basis
- All meals
- All entrance fees & sightseeing
- Bhutan Gov. royalties & taxes
- Certified tour guide
- Mineral Water throughout the tour
- A pre-paid mobile for each group
Hotel upgrades to 4-star can be arranged upon request
Specially for you , Ayurva wellness perks
- "WOW" factors like picnic in the woods, organic tea at certain sightseeing points,etc
- Evening tea at Aman resorts in Punakha
- School Visits
- Hands-on experiences at authentic farm houses with locals
- Surprise give away/gift to all individuals